Monday, March 26, 2012

Shaken Not Stirred

One of the worst experiences of my life last night. I took the non narcotic drugs they gave me for pain because I thought I would be best for sleep because it lasts 6 hours and would not make me loopy. I knew before I even went to sleep it was not helping the pain but I thought since I was going to sleep I would not notice the pain. I was wrong. I woke up at 2:28am shaking so bad that I got sick and could not stop shaking. I did the only thing I could think of, take the other pain pill, but they told me many times in the hospital not to take the pills together. But I was in too much pain, so I took the other pain pill. The shaking did not stop for 2 hours and during that time I got really scared and prayed that nothing bad would happen as I lay there shaking and eventually sobbing. around 4 something the shaking subsided and I was able to get to sleep but I am still slightly shaking now and cant get rid of the fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment