Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Got Back In!!!

Got my letter a few days ago saying that, after having to medically withdraw from Liberty University due to kidney stones, I have been accepted back in!!! I finished my financial check-in yesterday and chose my room. My room is, however, not in the quad I wanted it to be in. So I will wait unto open dorms and then see if I can change. My classes have been chosen and I am ready to go back!! I just have to finish up my last round of surgeries and heal. I miss my friends so much. I took for granted while I was there just how much my school and my friends I made there meant to me. I am grateful everyday for the very loving friends god has brought me into my life and blessed me with. I am so blessed to have such wonderful people around me who stand with me through good times and bad! God Bless Liberty University!! Thank You.

No comments:

Post a Comment